Fascial Stretch Therapy
Through gentle assisted stretching, Fascial Stretch Therapy can help you create space in your body and mind. Some of our clients use FST to help them relax, and regain range of movement that has been lost due to aging, sedentary work environments, and/or stress. Our athlete clients also use FST to accelerate their performance, help them recover faster, and protect against injury. Athletes often report increased speed, agility, and coordination after just one session of FST.
What does Fascial Stretch Therapy treat?
- Chronic tight muscles and fascia
- Scar tissue after trauma
- Muscle imbalances
- Runners band/ITB syndrome
- Chronic joint restrictions
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy include:
- Decreased compression of joints and nerves
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation & relaxation
- Improves flexibility
- Faster recovery from workouts and training
- Reduced risk of injury
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns, and re-organizes your fascia
Depending on your specific needs, we can tailor a program that suits your needs. We treat a wide variety of clients from desk-workers that need relief, weekend warriors, professional athletes, and everyone in between! Fascial Stretch Therapy, when paired with some massage and chiro makes an unbeatable team to make sure you’re always your best!